Large Manual Stencil Printer T4560
Economical solution to your PCB solder paste application problem at the cost of a fraction of other stencil printers.
- Working area: 400mmx500mm.
- Max. X direction adjustment: 20mm.
- Max. Y direction adjustment: 80mm.
- Adjustment of distance between the screen frame and the platform: 0-10mm.
- Open end, fit any framed stencils as long as the paste area is smaller than the base.
- Circuit boards can be aligned with slices of unused PCB boards taped on the base, or magnetic tapes(available at Office Depot).
- Use framed stencils. Stencil and frame not included. They are customer items.
- Weight: 55 lb.
Made in USA
*Squeegee not included.
1. Mount the stencil by tighting the clamps on the back of the stencil printer.
2. Adjust the stencil printer base position with the knobs arond it.
3. Adjust X position by loosening the knobs on one side and tightening knobs on the other side.
4. Adjust the Y position by loosening the x-direction knobs first, then tight or loose the y-direction knob.
5. Fix the PCB board with slices of unused PCB boards, thin plastic boards taped on the base, or magnetic tapes.
6. Apply a thin layer of solder paste. Too much paste will cause short circuits.